The most accurate way to determine your ring size is to call into your local jewellers and get them to measure your finger. Although you can also determine your ring size by following the simple steps below.
- Grab out a strip of paper around 1cm x 8cm or use a piece of string
- Wrap the piece of paper/string around the base of your desired finger tightly and mark where the two pieces overlap.
- Lay the paper / string out flat and Measure the length marked with a ruler.
- Match the length with the size chart below to determine your ring size.
- Double check just to make sure.
If your measurements do not match any of the sizes on the chart please contact us and we can happily assist you.
Be aware If you have a larger knuckle then your finger. Take a measurement of both your finger and knuckle, pick a size in between that will best suit.
Please be sure on your correct size BEFORE placing your order.